Titebond Quick & Thick Multi-Surface Glue is the thickest, fastest-drying water-based glue available for use with porous and semi-porous materials. It is ideal for wood, pottery, ceramic, stone, glass, fabrics, leather and most craft-type materials.
So what does that mean? It is perfect for use with our Iron Orchid Designs Moulds.
Titebond Quick & Thick Multi-Surface Glue provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set, yet allows realignment of working pieces. This glue is so easy to spread on a fresh air dry clay mould and allows you to get your moulds in just the right place. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, dries clear and is unaffected by finishes.
- 2X FASTER – 3X THICKER THAN TRADITIONAL PVA GLUES
- DRIES CLEAR – PAINTABLE
- IDEAL FOR THE WOODSHOP, HOME AND CRAFT PROJECTS
- FILL SMALL CRACKS AND GAPS
- UNAFFECTED BY FINISHES
- EXCELLENT SANDABILITY ON WOOD
- DESIGNED FOR INTERIOR PROJECTS
- WATER CLEANUP & NON-TOXIC
- NONFLAMMABLE — NO OFFENSIVE ODOR
- CONFORMS TO ASTM D4236